Tell your opinion

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by screwy, Dec 31, 2007.

1. screwy

screwy New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    You know i hate to spend all my time on this forum to look something so small and find it after page 46. I believe the people who are true memeber of this forum nows what i'm saying.

So, people who are not true members of this forum:
    -Please, do not post unnecessary posts such as if someone wants an application for soccer scores, don't write soccer sucks basketball kicks ass and let's make an app for NBA scores.

Thus, we will have more new members to find whatever they are looking quickly and we will have more orginezed forum in here.

Also, as it mentioned many times, if your thread is not responded, don't take it personal. It's not that we ignore you or something, it's just people who checked it don't know the answer either or they don't have time to write at that moment. So, it shouldn't stop you, do more research

Please Register or Log in to view images

and please do not reply "no answer" and "no answer yet, huh?" kind of posts in your own thread

Those are my opinions and i'm behind them. feel free to add whatever you want to say under this thread

You can totally disagree, agree or don't care this topic, but please always keep the respect to other's opininon. Some threads had bunc of arguments going on and it's not only doesn't look nice also it's not proefessional, we are not 5 years old over here, right?

Happy holidays everyone.

Our motto is "Be Cool!"