**** tell me that i can get my back-up back!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hellishness, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    so i wanted to fix some problems with my iphone, so i backed it up (one hellish iphone) and updated to 3.1.2. i didn't know that you couldnt sync to a back-up, so i just made a new one (3.1.2 iphone). then, when i found out i couldnt restore to one hellish iphone, i restored the iphone, which was now 3.1.2 iphone to a fresh firmware. now i can only restore it to the 3.1.2 iphone's back-up. i had 600 pictures and many important contacts on that back-up and it is insanely important that i get them back!!!!!

please tell me that theres a way!!!! this is just so important.....
  2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    it should restore to other backups? try to reboot your computer and try to restore to your old backup again. on the ipod it restores to old backups (although i never tried it on 3.1.2)
  3. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I did. Right click the name and hit restore to backup and pick one hellish iPod if u can't get it the normal way.
  4. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    damn. if i had done that earlier it would have worked. now if i try to, the only one is 3.1.2 iphone in the list. theres only one. will the back-up be saved anywhere onto my computer? my main thing is my pictures. right now i could care less about the rest...