tell me somethin?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by dukanator, Jan 5, 2009.

1. dukanator

dukanator New Member

can you put your ipod touch 1st gen into dfu mode wile its stuck in recovery mode with firmware 2.2 ???
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Yes, but quit using Zibricker, Ziphone and other apps like that they don't work. You need to do it by holding the home and power buttons.

And quit making all these damn threads on the same issue or you will get banned!
  3. dukanator

dukanator New Member

well if someone would frgin help me caz im sure im not the only one with this problem so how do you get it into dfu mode
  4. ipodmanfan

ipodmanfan New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Im trying to help you here, I used Ziphone to jailbreak a while ago the devcice stuck half way through the jailbreak it was left with code etc. as the user above said hold the buttons and it should go to DFU mode. then try my other suggestion as posted in your other thread, try and keep any more questions in your original thread it will be easier for other users to try and help you. Good luck
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Hold the home and power button for 10 secs and then let go of the power button but continue to hold the home button 10 secs and it will be in DFU mode.
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    • Turn off Device.
    • Hold the Home Button.
    • Plug in device (WHILE HOLDING HOME BUTTON)
    • Stop listening to Lil' Wayne.
  7. dukanator

dukanator New Member

all of the ideas you guys just gave me did not work the ipod just wont restore its stuck in recovery mode with the custom recovery mode logo of steve jobs saying russian or sumthin please someone give me a shur fire way to get this ipod out of recovery mode pleeeaassssee!!!
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    So are you saying when you hold the home and power button your ipod does nothing?
  9. dukanator

dukanator New Member

no i mean it goes into dfu mode BUT!! when i try to restore it it always gets an error 1611 ???!?!?!?!
  10. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What firmware are you restoring to and where did you get it? Is it a custom .ipsw?