Preview TECHnical Difficulties

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by iKeablr, Mar 29, 2009.

1. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Eh, tell me what you guys think I posted this in the Post Your SpringBoard thread got no replies. So I am hoping somebody will say something.

Okay so the next paragraph is an exact copy from my post.

Please Register or Log in to view images

NOTICE: The Time widget is the right time. The status bar time is a fake, I do that so I can see what it would look like on my iPod. There is also two iPod icons on there. Only one is the true one, and that one is the one in the dock. Also all these icons are ALL recreated by me. I wanted to show them off. And another thing the settings Icon is the Italicized letter "i". Well if anybody has any ideas what I should do for the icons. Please don't hesitate to say anything.

EDIT: Don't mind the Attached image. I was going to use that for the icons, but I said meh.

UPDATED: MARCH 30, 2009
    This is what I got for the icons, tell me what you think.

UPDATED: MARCH 31, 2009

UPDATED: APRIL 1, 2009

UPDATED: APRIL 1, 2009 7:53 P.M. CENTRAL TIME

UPDATE: APRIL 4, 2009

Color or no color? That is the question.​

Attached Files:

2. johonto

johonto New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya know....its all very nice except...do you have 2 app store icons or is the one on the bottom left of the sb something else?
    if so what is this?
    also are you gonna publish this likea theme or something???
  3. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I also have two iPod icons. Though only one is for show. And these icons, I believe they are going to be scrapped from this theme. I will probably use it for another theme. And yes I might publish this theme.
  4. johonto

johonto New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i like the format the stuff is in but be sure to make the sb alittle transparent because i like to put wallpapers as my background...
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^Not all themes are meant to show off your wallpaper, this is meant to be used with the given wallpaper.
    I like it, but I don't really see change in most of the icons from the default...
    Anyways this is real sleek and professional looking. And at first your Settings icon juked me out but I get it now. So what does the play button do? Or is it just for looks?
  6. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well actually I figured out a way to have that box that the undocked icons are on, to be a floater. What I mean by that is you can have any Wallpaper in the background, and that box will still be there, along with the dock too. Though you have to name them properly of course. And ALL those icons are recreated by me. They are suppose to look like the default icons. I am glad that you weren't able to see any changes between mine and the default, but they are different. And the play button is actually the iPod icon. The other one is just for show.
  7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But your icons would still block out a bit of the background...
    Oh, I thought you were using a 3 icon dock with the Settings icon in the 4th row of icons, not a 5 icon dock with iPod and Settings on the ends.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    If you have an iPod Touch, why do you keep including the Phone, Text, and iPod apps?
  8. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have the MusicPlayerFlip. And I also have fake call applications and InfiniteSMS. That will explain why I have those icons. And yeah the floating box will cover up most of the Wallpaper. That is why it is highly suggest to use the default Wallpaper.
  9. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why do you have the fake phone? I guess that was my real question.
  10. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There are people who I generally don't want to talk to. So I either use the fake phone or fake sms, to get away from them. It makes me laugh inside. Because it always works.