[Teaser] iRAZR

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by k.nitsua, Feb 5, 2008.

1. k.nitsua

k.nitsua Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    After working on a similar style for a SNES skin, and after having so many ideas of incorporating every possible tweak (categories, summerboard, customize) into one theme, and lastly after seeing that already a reality with Vista Maximus (which is AWESOME, btw)... I decided to put my artistic talents (and rare free time) to good use. So I present just a teaser of iRAZR:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Unlock tap screen

The concept is quite simple. Since the iPhone/iPod Touch is a flat device, I wanted to make a theme using the same idea, creating the illusion of a relatively flat, yet stylish theme. Ironic, since my forte is 3D graphics and animation.

This is gonna be fun ^_^. I have a 10 page essay due tomorrow, so I'll continue some more later... but I will work on some more tomorrow. I just gotta learn some more tweaks that's at the moment possible - such as messing with the clock on the unlock screen.
  2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

THAT LOOKS BEAST.. You should probably make multiple colors cause I personally don't like the Cyan..

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. k.nitsua

k.nitsua Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    sure, I keep all my PSDs on a back-up terabyte external HDD - so color changes should be easy when I'm completely done.
  4. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    nice idea ya got there.....glad u like vista maximus......so do u plan on making a whole theme,or where you just posing an idea with an example
  5. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Looks good! Different colors are going to be needed.
  6. kyungjin

kyungjin New Member

Definitely liking it so far. Especially the metallic design. Can't wait till this is released.

One question... Do you plan on releasing the theme for Summerboard, Customize or both?
  7. Freefall

Freefall New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    this is sorta a revival...

I was wondering if this has been released or is it still being made cause it looks awesome! + It will go great with my Motorola RAZR Phone!