<<TappSettings>> Double-Tap your way to an easier life!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ipodtouchmaster05, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hello, I have spent the last day working on a new project I call TappSettings. What this is, is you will double tap the menu button on your device then a window will appear that looks like this:

IMG_0289.PNG
    IMG_0290.PNG

As you can see there are sliders for volume and brightness, as well as power options. Then under that are 3 different toggles, right ow for airplane, wifi and ssh. Then in a new box underneath that you have play/pause, next and previous buttons to control your music. Also when music is playing it will show the artist, album and title of the song.

Then on the second page you will see something like this:

IMG_0292.PNG

Here you can have 4 applications on the dock, and you just select an icon to launch one. Under that is a box where it shows your next calendar event, if there is one. Finally under that is a box to type in any notes you want to, they will be saved.

I have only been working on this for a day now, so there is still a bit of work to do. But what im asking now is for any other suggestions for the main windows, because I am almost complete with them. Also if you have any suggestions for any settings for the application let me know. Please ignore the graphics right now as I made them in a hurry just to get to testing. Please comment and question me about the project!

I also want to add support for bundles so you can add more toggles by installing them from Cydia.​
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

That is powerfully ugly, but I could see it being useful. Are you asking about features or attractiveness?
  3. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    haha im asking about features, like I said I made all graphics on the fly so I could get the app working first. When its done it will be able to be themed.
  4. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

so is this gonna replace SBSettings?
  5. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Looks cool but HOLY BLUE
  6. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    looks cool. is it just like sbsettings?
  7. ipodtouchmaster05

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Its similar to SBSettings but has different features. It won't replace SBSettings (yet at least) mainly because it doesn't have a method to download and install new toggles from cydia. Also don't worry about the graphics yet lol im getting new ones before its released, and the blue color for the window is an option, you will have a RGB sliders to pick your own custom color for the background in the settings. Also I plan to have support for themes soon after launch.
  8. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i'd be willing to try this.
  9. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This looks cool but I'd like it themed S.V.P.
  10. Flea

Flea New Member

Device:
    iPad
    looks interesting