TapMaker Song Not Working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by vahnx, Jan 29, 2010.

1. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I've just started using TapMaker and I've made a few songs by different bands and they all worked pretty well (although they kinda start right away so you miss the first few). I know it's a discontinued project but this one song "Lacuna Coil - Tight Rope" 320kbps 4min 15sec 9.76MB MP3 just freezes when I attempt to play it. I re-created the song twice with a different filename second time and the same issue. I see many red starting taps on the left with just a frozen image and no audio.

Please Register or Log in to view images

If anyone wants to look at the .tap file and see whats wrong I'd be happy to upload it and send it via private message. The m4a file plays back fine so it's got to be the .tap I'd assume.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Update: Same thing happened with another LC song. I have them all at 320kbps, maybe that's the issue.
  2. IamMartin

IamMartin Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    when you made the tap, did you have any double notes? like notes which required you to press two taps at the same time?

if so, Tap Tap Revenge doesn't support multiple taps.
  3. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I have no idea. When you use tap maker, you are the one tapping in the song so you decide your number of taps.