Release Tap2Unlock for 2.0

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by allbrokeup, Oct 24, 2008.

1. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

Hey all, just a maintenance update for my Tap2Unlock theme that I featured on MacRumors back when 1.1.4 was released.

Here is a screenshot of what you will get. Sans - Weather Widget (Not Included, will be upon request).

Updates: Now features elegant SpringBoard Badges, a nice red smooth gradient - no glass look

Please Register or Log in to view images

Picture 2.png
    Download
    View attachment Tap2Unlock.1.zip

Cheers!
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Are you going to ask for permission?

You have just taken most of it from the Slock theme. And i have seen that wallpaper before.

Also thos buttons with the X on look like they are from a complete UI theme of some sort.
  3. atomicmufin

atomicmufin Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lulz@bjcarrier
  4. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

Excuse me? The what theme? Slock? I have never heard of it. I have never downloaded it, and by the sounds of the name it is a theme that I would never download to my device.

I found that Weather Widget on the internet STAND-A-LONE and freeware, so that is now irrelevant to bring up. I also pulled that wallpaper out of a theme I made in Photoshop for my iMac and resized - so the black faded gradient was cut of severely and it fit my iPhone just fine. Again, irrelevant to bring up in future posts.

Now, the Badges. Made in Photoshop. By me. It may look like another theme, but it isn't. Again irrelevant to bring up as it is practically impossible to not replicate some element of any theme for iPhone/iPod Touch as there are now too many to count.

So it comes down to this. Please don't be so condescending to me next time I try to release something for iPod Touch/iPhone and so people can enjoy it if they download it.

Oh and yes that LCD Background i made in Photoshop with a white line over 320x96 pixels and an Empty Fill with an Internal Shadow.

Thankyou.

allbrokeup
  5. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

what is up with the little "X" above the lock icon?
  6. batman27returns

batman27returns Banned

Slock
    please ban this guy or something. iKonzArtist also made some additions to this theme at mac themes.
    this guy is a fraud.
  7. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

yup
    looks like a fraud
    just by his name
  8. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

I used Chicken of the VNC to take a screenshot of my lock screen. It works. Just install Veency on the device from Cydia, then log in from your Mac/PC.

And I am not a fraud. Somebody should ban you for jealousy, that you couldn't create a nice theme. Go back to school if you haven't learned enough.

Thankyou.
  9. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

for the record, i'm still in school
    and how come your theme looks exactly like the theme of a popular theme called "Slock"

just wondering
  10. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

Hmm, that bottom gradient is simple to make. The Tap-To-Unlock is easy to make too. I may change that lock ever so slightly to make it different and stop all of you guys from having a cry. I found that lock icon from another theme named 1weekweather-widget.theme from my device. That theme is freeware and said that anyone can distribute parts of it.

The wallpaper in "Slock" is completely different to the one I have. So my point is made. Stop bothering me.

Thankyou