Tap Tap Revenge unplayable!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Shadewalkerz, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Shadewalkerz

Shadewalkerz Member

I don't know what's going on.

On my old 2nd gen touch i loved TTR! It worked perfect and I wasnt that bad.

But since I got my new one, the Tap&Holds dont work anymore! It doesnt matter how often or hard I press the screen, I always get "miss"!

Am I doing something wrong, has the game just to be fixed or is this a hardware problem (--> should i get a new one) ?

And has any other user this problem, too?
  2. It was probably because you pressured the screen too much.
    "It doesn't matter how often or HARD I press the screen..."
  3. Shadewalkerz

Shadewalkerz Member

I tried it also with nearly no pressure, didnt work

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. wtfiwantgames

wtfiwantgames Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    same, I deleted it already. Tap tap isn't even that great
  5. Tatanka

Tatanka New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I had this chinese crap,died on first cleaning atempt,returned and refund after big scandal....Any Taptap doesn' work like before,Plants vs Zombies lagging..the worst is distorsion(if you "touch" harder)and overheating..I'm wondering if can play like older touches any demanded 3d game untill the end(4+) without restart..or Navigon...will crash after 100m...and it use underclocked A4 cpu...why they don't leave the old Samsung(very good arms cpus) running this time on normal speed(800mhz)..no overheatting anymore...reduce cost...so simple...
    The Lowest manufacturred overpriced idevice overall
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Very nice answer,like Apple employee..so you can't play any touch game because you touch harder...interesting...You see,the older itouches don't worry about anything like this or afraid of overhiting..forgot about low value of,lets' say,retina and crappy cam... and facetime...it's working now or still down?
  6. touch_sensitive

touch_sensitive Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Take you hate somewhere else as I don't think many people here agree with you. I think apple has done a fine job and given us what we asked for (except 512mb rm and higher MP camera which still won't effect pic quality). I'm happy with my iPod and you may have just gotten a defective one. Go and play tap tap at th apple store model and if it's not the same just exchange it with your complimentary 1 year warranty.
  7. Matt_Maggots

Matt_Maggots Banned

Nice answer, he repeated what he said.
  8. E V 1

E V 1 Guest

ditto

i have the same problem. i came online to check if i was the only 1. it wont let me hit a tap and hold if it has a chorded note. also wont let me hit any other note after i attempt this and leave a finger pressed on the screen.
  9. Shadewalkerz

Shadewalkerz Member

Update: My mother's bought also an iPod. On hers it works PERFECTLY!! This makes me so angry! Returning mine Saturday and screw you, apple if it doesnt work then!
  10. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Grave digging again?