Tap Tap Revenge 2 New Tracks Withoout Wi-Fi

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by matt1308-, Mar 10, 2009.

1. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

Hey guys,
    Just downloaded Tap Tap Revenge 2 from the AppStore and am loving it, now i have Wi-Fi at my dads place, but it's a lot slower, and much more of a hastle to have to download songs for the game whenever i happen to be over at his place.

So, is there a way to download the new TTR2 songs over the internet and install them manually via SSH. I don't mean importing the .m4a and the tap file into the game. I mean from the same source the game itself uses, just through my computer and SSH.

I'll dig around my iPod over SSH if there is no solution, i'm very busy at the moment.
  2. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

If you knew the UniqueIdentifierKey of each song you wanted, then probably yea.
  3. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

if i contacted Tapulous what do you think my chances are for him helping me out on this one?
  4. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Very slim.
  5. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    burn on tapulous
  6. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

it isn't a burn on tapulous.
    tapulous is busy. they may not be too big of a company/group right now, but they do make apps and they are very busy. they are looking for feedback on their apps not to help someone in need.

and im sorry man, but as i just explained, tapulous probably won't answer. try though. you never know
  7. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

yeah i guess i may as well try, i'm sure he'll throw me some kind of bone, haha

i'll get back to this thread and tell you how it went