Tap Tap Revenge 1&2 Custom Icon Mix-up

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by steve19137, Apr 2, 2009.

1. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

i have tap tap revenge 1 and 2 on my ipod touch 1g jb. i found a hot custom ion for it, but i want the icons to be the same on both two games. let me explain with pictures.
    see the ipod touch picture for reference.

the tap tap that is on the left is tap tap 1 and the one on the right is tap tap 2. i want both of them to have the same icons, but with a visible change in the name of the icons. like it says tap tap for the first one and tap tap 2 on the second like i thought they would have done. is there a way to edit what name is shown on the screen through a .plist file or something? i have the iphone sdk o my computer if i need to use that for editing. but if i ave to use the iphone sdk, please have a detailed... "tutorial" i guess. if you really like the tap tap icon i found, i have it attached.

Attached Files:

2. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

and yes, maybe i like star wars a little bit. if you like my theme(see my pictures), then ask me and ill zip and email.

Attached Files:

3. get Rename from Cydia

there is a Cydia application called rename that lets you rename what apps are called on the springboard. not sure if you have to add a source or not.

as for identical icons, i don't know.
  4. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You can edit the info.plist
  5. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Lol at the Rolando icon.
  6. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

thank you. that did just what i needed.
  7. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

im glad you like it. would you like that theme? well, even if you dont, here it is.

Attached Files: