Tap Tap Dance Upgrade

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by DylPickleBrah, Feb 3, 2009.

1. DylPickleBrah

DylPickleBrah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not sure how many of you play, but it was recently upgraded. I was very dissapointed with this upgrade, for it only upgraded some of the graphics on the unlockable tracks. I would expected to receive more songs, because Tap Tap Revenge has downloadable tracks while being free. I should get more songs for paying for it in my opinion, and an online play option. Why does the free version have mare features than the paid one? Anyone know if we will be able to get more tracks in the future?
    The Phantom Pt.II Soulwax Remix looks pretty cool though
  2. Tannerstouch

Tannerstouch New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    More songs would be great, but when I bought the game I was never expecting any, and I doubt we will ever get any new songs.One thing we do have over the free version is the new game engine, although that is coming to ttr sometime in 09. The only noticeably thing from the new engine is that we can tap 2 notes at a time.

imo buying the game is like supporting Tapulous and in exchange we get some exclusive songs with some pretty cool boss stages.
  3. DylPickleBrah

DylPickleBrah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You're right, it's fun doing double taps and holding the notes, I just might be greedy wanting more songs, since I see that Goldrush by Tiƫsto was never released on a CD or whatever. I would still love having more songs, but it's their app, so they can do whatever they want with it.

Please Register or Log in to view images