Tap Tap Conveting Request

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by Flash199311, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Flash199311

Flash199311 New Member

Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering does anyone out there know how to convert original Tap Tap Revolution Files so they work Perfect on Tap Tap Revenge because i would really like to know this as it would help me heaps.

And i mean convert every line of code so that taps that you press come down in the right place.

If some could help me out with this i would be so grateful and also if anyone has a link to download more Original .Tap files i would be so happy.

Thanks heaps;

Flash199311
  2. xxxhackaxxx

xxxhackaxxx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey man im really, really, really new to making ipod apps so bear with me but i am making and app that will not convert them but allow you t make your own .tap files for the songs. School is starting tomorrow so ill be very slow with it but just a heads up. Ill even try to throw in a convertion app to convert them!

I AM NOT MAKING A PROMISE IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE APP NO GUARENTEE THAT I WILL COMPLETE IT BUT IM TRYING!
  3. Flash199311

Flash199311 New Member

Awsome!

That would be so sick if you did that thanks.

but im looking for a guide on how to convert them at the moment if anyone could help?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. snoozer789

snoozer789 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you send me the tap files that you want to be converted i will convert them for you. i know how to convert them but it is a bit confusing. the way i do it is i open the tap file up in excel, then i apply a formula to the left column and make the middle column all 400 which makes the taps come down smoothly. let me know if your experienced at all with excel and i will go into more detail on how to do it. once you figure it out it all out takes about 5 to 10 minutes to convert any tap file. but like xxxhackaxxx, school has also just started for me so i wont be able to convert them for you rite away.
  5. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i believe someone is already making that app called Tap Tap Maker and it's coming out soon. http://ttm.net76.net/
  6. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch