tamagotchi simulator port

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Youknowwho1890, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Youknowwho1890

Youknowwho1890 New Member

Hey I recently found a tamagotchi simulator for the pc (just googled "tamagotchi simulator" lol) and its great. Theres different skins for the virtual device and it runs just like a classic tamagotchi handheld. theres even a virtual pull tab you pull out, to activate it. So anyways, I was thinking it would be awesome if someone made a port of this, or another tamagotchi simulator, for the iPod touch/iPhone. What do you guys think?

ps. Also the simulator also came with many different plugins that made it really customizable, for instance you could make the tamagotchi look like a pikachu
  2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

I'm sure this is very possible.. Could you try the simulator for PC and give us some screen shots? This would be much needed if you want this to be duplicated for the iPod Touch and maybe give us the link of where you found
    it as well..
  3. Youknowwho1890

well I was just being careful by not giving the link, I know people get butt raped for putting up links to rom sites and such. I'll find the url again tommorow and pm it to you tho.
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Ok thats cool, just add some screenies so we know what were getting here..

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. tlknocke

tlknocke New Member

Haha, very true.
  6. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

I was toying around with coding a virtual pet application a while ago for the PC. However, I wouldn't have the first clue as to programming the moving animal, so I gave up. I wasn't about to learn how to use DirectX with Python, and my OpenGL skills aren't the sharpest.

It's easy and fun to get started on these kind of applications, but it becomes burdensome once you get down to the small things.
  7. Youknowwho1890

I dont have access to a computer right now, so I can't give screenshots or anything (all I have at the moment is my ipod but I might be able to use the computer a little later) but yeah the sim worked excelently. If anyone else wants to try it just google "tamagotchi simulator", its on one of the first ******* sites that pops up
  8. AnalogMan

AnalogMan Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Here's the link from [PIRACY.mu] for the program minus the plugins. It's a legal download, the site that created the sim seems to be down, otherwise I'd link to that.

http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=57MYM8K1

Here are some screens:

Attached Files:

9. moosh

moosh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch