Tamagotchi on your Ipod!

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by supajonkata, Oct 15, 2008.

1. supajonkata

supajonkata New Member

I don't know about you but as a child I quickly hopped on the fad train and engrossed myself with all of the popular children entertainment of the 90's. Barney, Teletubbies, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oH, etc. I had all of the trading cards, plush animals, vhs', tickle-me-Elmo's and other lots of other apparel. One thing that I remember loving to death as thousands of other kids in America during the 90's were tamagotchi's. All your friends had them and their friends had them and their friends had them. You raise a...tamagotchi thing...from birth and the object was to keep it alive. I bonded with mine and grew to love the way any six - ten year old could love a toy. Anyway I recently though of a great idea! Why no have tamagotchi on the ipod! It would be perfect you could use the accellerometer to "walk" your pet and incorporate touch features to interact with your pet. I was so excited I went on to itf.com expecting to be the only one with this brilliant idea! And of course I wasn't...there are threads back in '07 asking for this to happen. There's even a sh*tty knockoff in the App Store called iGotchi that looks like failure in the form of fur (Alliteration!). Anyways so I was thinking why not contact Bandai to get an official release from them! This would only work if multiple people email them so what better place for that than itfs? Here's the like for the Bandai's Contact Info: http://www.bandai.com/support/contact.html Just take five minutes out of your day to email them saying you would like tamagotchi in the APP Store. It might happen after all many requests on here magically become fulfilled after a awhile..(Apple's watching).
  2. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Or it might fail horribly and they'll file charges for harassment. Lol.
  3. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Devs don't waste their on crap like that.
  4. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

Buy a normal tamagotchi, and tape it to your ipod.
  5. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Better yet, grow up.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. 03199618

03199618 New Member

iGotchi is on appstore
  7. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Yeah, I was just about to say that, my friends has it *he hates it*
  8. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    iGotchi is terrible.
    Tamagotchi is fun.

someone make tamagotchi, i would serioulsy pay like...3 or 4 dollars for it...but the old school one, not the new stupid ones =D
  9. supajonkata

supajonkata New Member

"I'm going to be a boy forever!" - Peter Pan "Well then it will always be called rape...." - Captain Hook(ed Finger)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Wait...this isn't 4 chan .....