Taking ONE theme request.

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Byron_B, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Byron_B

Byron_B New Member

I am going to make a FULL theme for the person who posts the best idea. (im stuck for a theme idea). The theme is intended to work on 2.0 aswell as the lower firmwares. Customize or Summerboard theme, I will probably be making it for customize as that is being made compatable already.

Post your theme ideas here and I will pick the best of the bunch.
  2. TheSwitchfoot

TheSwitchfoot New Member

What about some kind of virus theme? I'm not exactly sure how it would look, but a theme where the iPod looks like it has a virus or it's malfunctioning.

EDIT: Going to elaborate

Theme One: The lock screen having a wallpaper is all black, and an invisible slider so it looks frozen up. A slider would be better than a tapper because it'd be too easy to figure out. No one thinks of sliding his or her finger across the bottom of the screen, while a lot of people would touch everywhere. Although, if I was trying to unlock my friends ipod and it suddenly unlocked, I'd be put off a little. The Main screen would be all black and all of the icons would be fuzzy/messed up, maybe some would only have half of the icon and others would be warped. All of these would be darkened to match the tone of the wallpaper. The dock, I don't know, and the music player controls and stuff like that could be invisible, or only half there. If possible, the unlock/lock sounds could be messed up and put in to replace the normal ones.

Theme Two: Normal wallpaper, except for a few black lines streaking across so it looks like something's wrong, and then maybe a "Downloading Virus" or a more subtle "Downloading..." And the battery could be a percentage so it looks like it's the percentage of the download. Or it could be invisible, if that's possible, or really fuzzy/messed up. The slider could say "Slide to cancel" or it could be invisible, so it looks like there's no way to stop the "virus" The main wallpaper could, again be messed up, maybe fuzzy, or with black lines streaking everywhere. The Icons could have set places, though that would make it so that categories would be necessary. And there'd be maybe ten icons on the front, and they'd fit with the wallpaper to look like screen is busted, like maybe the spinning circle of death, or like

http://www.buckleshop.com/images/54112e.jpg

These two are just my main ideas, and of course, you could combine the two or mix and match. Sorry it was so long
  3. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    guitar theme!!!!
  4. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  5. flyingguitar

Device:
    iPhone 6
    there are the imiges.

i like that idea een though i basicly said the same thing.
  6. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ahwell i started writing my post before you had posted (also i didnt think it was necessary to make the images into actual images on the forum but awell
  7. flyingguitar

Device:
    iPhone 6
    just makeing someone's life a bit easier.
  8. lautarolzl

lautarolzl New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    But-....

will it be an horizontal or vertical theme?

PS: i like horizobtal ones.
  9. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

how about a money theme. it can be money from all over the world
  10. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nice idea
    the easiest icon of course will be the stock

Please Register or Log in to view images

how about beach or graffiti idk