Taken by teacher, strange story

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lewisking, Dec 18, 2007.

1. lewisking

lewisking New Member

It was a normal day, I was in French and we were watching a movie. I get out my ipod touch to turn it off and to set alarms off (lunch was early and it would go off in class) I looked up just as I got it out and my teacher was standing there. I had to give it to her. She said I could go and get it from the office at the end of the day. I went, no-one was there. I went the next day and this is what happened:

Me: Hi, I came to pick up my ipod, Miss.Leon said I should pick it up yesterday, but I came and no-one was here.

Staff1: Yes ok, Come back at lunch, we don't want you having it in lessons (we finished after lunch for some reason)

- Lunch -

I went back during lunch with a friend.

Me: Hey, Can I pick up my ipod now?

Staff1: Yea sure. *goes to get it*

Staff2 (who had just come in) What are you doing?

Staff1: Getting this boy's ipod

Staff2: Hangon I need to check something. *looks in book* Yes, Lewis, you need to pick it up on Friday. *hands me a letter* (It says your ipod will be given back to you on Friday and some other sh*t about not taking it to school)

Me: But Miss said I could get it yesterday (Explain story again)

Staff2: Nope, sorry, come back then.

Me: *mumbles b*tch and walks out.

----

So now I have to wait untill friday. Funny thing, Staff1 was just about to get it, she had it in her hand about to give it to me and then staff2 (the b*tch) walks in.

GRRR bloody school!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Ooohh... Tis irritating. *b*tch*

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. owie007

owie007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    urrrrrrgh! Friday? I would go bonkers if they'll take it away and keep it for that long!

but anyway, there are just people like her[i assume it's a her]...
    becareful next time mate
  4. touchman87

touchman87 New Member

o dam that isnt cool at all i would be so pissed off u probably are too
  5. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would have my parents call the b*tch. Legally, I don't think they can keep it, as long as your parents are there to claim it. I mean, it's yours, so they have no right to keep it any longer then they have already. That would be like stealing, even if it is a school. Then again, I'm no lawyer. XD
  6. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I would talk to your french teacher since she said you could have it back.
  7. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No, legally they can't "keep" it. i Just had civics. . . (CANADA) keeping it would be stealing. although they can take it away during school hours, so you should of gotten it back on Day 1.
  8. optikalefx

optikalefx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    legally when you enroll in a public institution you are agreeing to abide by the handbook they give you at the beginning of the year. In which it says the school has the right to confiscate a students property if it be the case of hindering the educational process. So legally, then can "steal" it.
  9. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There's always that one teacher... (I'm lucky in that most of my teachers are cool, or just don't care)
  10. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well I think our school is worse....If they even see an electronic device during school hours, they can take it away, and they keep it until Thursday. Which means it could be Friday, you get it taken away and you'd have to wait till next Thursday to get it. But wait! Theres more! Did I mention that you have to have your parent's THERE TO SIGN and pick up the device. Yeah pretty gay.