T-PoT sources (USB transfer on Win32)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Scythal, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi all,

After being asked several times, I've finally decided to put the sources of the T-PoT application on the project website (link is in my sig, below). I thought some people here might be interested to know.

What the hell might this tea pot be, you may (rightly) ask yourself. It's a simple plug-in for Total Commander - at least you know this one, don't you? - to transfer files directly between Windows and your favourite iPod or iPhone with an USB cable.

I haven't tested it since firmware 1.1.2, because ... I haven't upgraded since then!

Please Register or Log in to view images

If anyone has, I'd be glad to hear from them, according to rumours it sill works on versions 2.x but a confirmation would be good to have.

Feel free to use the code in whatever project you are working on, if that helps, please just leave the copyright notices and the licence files. And tell me if you come up with something, of course!

Happy coding!

-- Scythal
  2. first0902

first0902 New Member

Hi.
    I am sorry, but I cannot find the T-Pot sources on sig. I am making now project related to iTouch and searching around some way to treat iTouch like a regular disk. Could you send me link of T-Pot sources? Probably it will give me some more ideas about iTouch device.
    Best regards.

3. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi there

sig = signature, at the bottom of the post.