t-mobile data plan

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 42395_skyline, Dec 23, 2009.

1. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    is the $9.99 data plan on t-mobile unlimited? i want to use the iphone with that plan and use a texting app and voip app so it can be like if i had an unlimited plan for everything. thanks
  2. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Is it data for regular phones or smart-phones, iPhone's and blackberry's? If it's for regular phone's, yes it's unlimited. They don't put a limit on EDGE considering you can't use up much data, but on 3G you could sit there and download App's all day...

I only have EDGE out at my house, 3G in town. I download the App's online, and Facebook and everything works good out here. Plus most people would have wireless routers in their house when your walking around, use that. Other then that, EDGE will do you fine!
  3. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    its the one for regular phones. thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

i just need to get my mom to let me have it (she doesnt like me with internet). ill just tell her that for the iphone its special and gives you unlimited everything and i can do everything but since its edge web pages dont load like it should. she will think thats its good for me and she will think i cant go online

and since people at t-mobile wont know about the iphone then she cant ask them so she cant believe anyone but me

4. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    You'd be surprised how one thing and can lead into another during a conversation with your mom, and the sales rep's.. If your there though, they'll take your side, or try to sell you a expensive phone T-Mobile branded.

Anyway,
    Page's might not load the fastest, but you'll have Facebook application and such and they load fairly fast, pretty much the same as they do on 3G with me unless I'm going through video's. You'll be satisfied with the EDGE.
  5. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    im going to tell my mom that if they know i have an iphone they will add a more expensive plan to the bill so that she will be forced to go by what i say. then ill just do everything online

i already thought of everything that can happen and this seems like the safest way.

i wouldnt be online anyway. i would just use myspace every now and then. i just want the internet for texting and downloading apps when im bored.

3g unrestrictor will let me text over edge right? i dont want to be disappointed when it doesnt work.
  6. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    You can text with EDGE, 3G or without? The internet connection doesn't affect your texting or calls.

3G Unrestrictor fixes this issue: App Store only let's you download App's under 10MB, when connected to 3G... Therefor, the 3G Unrestrictor let's you download anything, no matter how big the file.

And yeah, that could work.
  7. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that's smart. all that texting and all for just $9.99. the dream. lol
  8. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    sorry i should of made it more clear. i want to use edge to text using textplus and apps like that. 3g unrestrictor lets those apps work with edge right?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    thanks. i always here people with att and the iphone say they spend $150+ with there iphone and im just like why dont you spend $70 and get the cheapest everything and just use 3g to text and call using apps like skype, textplus, fring, ect. on t-mobile my bill is $10 because i share minutes but i never use more than 20 min. so for $20 a month i get everything, well one i get the iphone.
  9. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah. with the plan my dad has for me, i share minutes with him(700), but i dont even make calls alot, and neither does he, and he pays $5 just for my 400 texts. for $5 more, getting everything is just awesome.
  10. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    yea there are ways to get around paying a lot of money if you just think. t-mobile is the cheapest though. att is so much more expensive. but since they have the iphone it makes it the best (unless you unlock the iphone for t-mobile)