System Theme Installer app

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by carpz, Apr 17, 2008.

1. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I think it would be great to create an app that installs full system themes, like Vista Maximus and Leopard Ultimate<3 and you can select which options you want installed, ex. if there is a skin for safari and you dont want it, than you dont select it, OR if there are two different safari skins than you can preview and select which one you like.
    I know this sounds a bit like customize, but i also know that full system theme images and files need to be placed in variuos spots on the iphone/ipod touch and I dont think Customize can do that (but correct me if Im wrong)
    The only reason I am requesting this app it becuase last time I tried to install full system themes on my ipod I got soo frustrated and just restored my whole iPod, I think that this would benifit all the noobs out there( including me) and also even expeirenced users by automatically placing all the right file in the right spots, with options to which you want to apply.

Thanks

-Carpz-
  2. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that would be good because vista maximus is hard to install
  3. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Are you kidding?

Dude... he made it so simple, even a 9 year old noob would be able to do it!