system sounds on customize 2.0?

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by ronniev23, Jul 8, 2008.

1. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

i saw a video on youtube of a guy with system sounds on his itouch ... of course it was played the the headphones but anyway it would b pretty cool if you could do that...(im posting im here cause another guy posted this in the application releases.... and they told him it belonged in here sooo..) yea any help would b nice
  2. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

Sounds

I can never get any of the sounds on my ipod externally...i guess you have to wear headphones to hear it. I tried the unlocking sound but it would only do it in the headphones.
  3. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

ill try that but i doubt it will work cause it didnt work b4... but i mean its still a ll cool if u get it thru the headphones

EDIT: i didnt get anything but the usual unlock sound?
  4. Ubeans2001

Ubeans2001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I actually have made my own custom sounds (well it was an alarm) and I just went into the System directory and found these audio files and replaced them with my own. It worked although 1 problem, I had to use headphones in order to hear them... The iPod has some sort of cheap internal sound system.

Please Register or Log in to view images