Syncing Selective podcasts with iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ash1001, May 9, 2009.

1. ash1001

ash1001 New Member

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, have looked but have not found it.

I have downloaded a 'podcast' series (Learn French by Podcast) to my PC which is made up of 127 different podcasts, what I want to do is only transfer to my iTouch the podcasts from the series that I am actually using. However I cannot find anyway of doing this as everytime I try to sync, it sync's every podcast although in the podcast directory on my PC I have only ticked the ones I want transfered to the iTouch.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Uncheck the box next to the podcast in the library and it wont sync
  3. ash1001

ash1001 New Member

Thanks for the reply jpga13, maybe I have not explained my problem correctly -if I untick the box, then it removes all of the series from my iTouch.

What I am trying to do is upload from within the series only the podcasts that I am actually using at that particular time then remove them when finished and replace them with other from the series as I advance through the series.
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Manually manage music and videos and drag and drop the specific podcasts to your iPod, or drag them all and remove the ones you don't want.