syncing problem! [HELP ME!]

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alexx_ox, Nov 25, 2009.

1. alexx_ox

alexx_ox New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i jailbroke my ipod touch 2G 3.0 firmware and cydia went empty and it all went kinda bad so i couldn't restore and the only way to restore was to do it as if i was installing the firmware again which worked, unjailbroke my ipod and wiped everything off it (what i wanted it to do), so when i went to sync my ipod back with my itunes to put all my music and stuff on it loads up and says it's syncing, it appears to be syncing but then when it's all done there's nothing on my ipod, no music, no photos, no videos, nothing! i have tried to sync about three times, installed the firmware twice and also tried rejailbreaking it! i haven't a clue and now my ipod is useless, what can i do? btw. i have tried choosing both options when restoring - back up from ipod or start as new ipod and both turn out the same. someone PLEASE help!

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. hayntaptap

hayntaptap New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Something like this happened to me not too long ago, Try Restoring your ipod if you already haven't & then try MANUALLY adding your content to your ipod, to do this just select the "manually add music" option on your device on itunes. if that doesnt work try syncing with a friends library or someone elses library & then come back to your library to sync it up....hope it works out for you. the "maually adding music " worked for me, i just had to reinstall all my apps also. sucks but it works