Syncing Probelms

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by dudemanbra123, Mar 2, 2008.

1. dudemanbra123

dudemanbra123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have a 16 gig iPod Touch jailbroken with iJailbreakMobile, and I'm having syncing issues.
    I synced my On-The-Go playlist yesterday just so I had the music I like to listen to for school, but I tried syncing the rest of my library to my iTouch and it worked, but in my Music app and in my Video app the synced music hasn't shown. Also while syncing the iPod I could use it completely. Like it didn't even show the "Slide to cancel sync" thing it just started and went straight to the springboard.
    When I look at my iTouch in iTunes it shows that I have 3 gigs of music and 2 gigs of video used. So I'm wondering what is the process that updates the music library and is there any way to fix this without a restore.
  2. herbal77

herbal77 New Member

you may want to try the sym link fix
  3. dudemanbra123

dudemanbra123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Is that the BossTool fix for freeing up space on the main drive, if so then I already did that.
    I remember back when 1.1.3 first came out there was an issue like this and there was a fix but I've searched both here and on ModMyiFone and can't find anything about it.