Syncing Photos - iTouch 2g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rickjames8, Jun 20, 2009.

1. rickjames8

rickjames8 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello,

I have just bought an iPod touch 2g. My girlfriend and I both wanted one, so we decided to get one to share. So far it's worked out ok - except with photos.

There appears to be an iTunes option to manually adjust syncing between music and videos, but not for photos. If I load up a photo album, and then she loads up an album (or vice versa) the latter erases the first one(s).

Is there any way around this? Any downloadable photo album app perhaps? A modification to iTunes?

To complicate matters, she is on an iBook and I am on a Vaio running XP (I guess you could call that a mixed relationship, huh?).

Thanks,
    -Rick
    Thailand
  2. Swimityswim

Swimityswim New Member

I'd love to know the answer to this question too, if there is a solution?

I bought a 32gb ipod touch as I had wanted to use the storage space for photos etc...there is no way I'll use all that in songs so I could have bought a cheaper and smaller sized ipod touch. I'm really not getting on with itunes...would an alterative program enable me to put photos onto my device individually without it erasing everything else? I understand the easiest solution would be to resync all the files at one time.... but my files are not kept in one place...there is no way my harddrive would take them all without my laptop running slow.