Syncing iPod Touch 2.0?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by rohit92, Jul 13, 2008.

1. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

Hey guys,
    I know this may have been discussed within certain topics, but I did not see any definitive topics about this. When I installed 2.0, the free way, I downloaded applications through the iPod touch. Then, when I connected it to my computer, iTunes synced and said that I was not authorized to use the applications installed. Is there any way to get around this?

Also, I think I may have installed 2.0 in the wrong way because when I try to open my applications, they open, but screen locks up and then it goes back to the home screen. Is it true that you have to start off with a fresh 1.1.4 and then upgrade to 2.0? I saw it in a youtube video and was not sure if it was correct. Let me know... Thanks
  2. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

When updating to 2.0, you just have to Authorize your iPod again, and restart iTunes.
  3. Googleman

Googleman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi, i was having the same problem and didnt found answer here but i just came across with the solution in iTunes apps section double click one of your apps then it will requiare to type ur itunse account password for authorization then sync them and there u go it worked just fine for me
  4. rohit92

rohit92 New Member

I having trouble understanding what you are referring to, can you show me a link to the other topic on how to authorize it?
  5. jakeo1992

jakeo1992 New Member

you have to have the password of the itunes account that bought the app