Syncing individual MP3 albums

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by mebert72, Dec 12, 2009.

1. mebert72

mebert72 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm a new Ipod Touch owner, and am having problems loading individual MP3 albums to the ipod from my computer (Windows 7 PC). Is there an on-line tutorial on this that someone can point me to? All I've been able to sync up is playlists or all songs from a selected artist, but what I really want to sync up is selected directories from my PC (which I have organized as separate directories for each album).
    Thanks!
  2. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well all that I could understand from this is nothing since i am also new to the iPod but if your talking about syncing your music, one solution is this. When you plug in your iPod, go to iTunes then you iPod. One of the tabs there is "Music". Press the "Sync Music" then press "Entire music library".
  3. mebert72

mebert72 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Syncing up everything is easy... I'm looking for a way to sync up only certain albums. I have over 100 gig of music so obviously I can't upload it all. The only way I've found so far to select individual albums is to create playlists for each album and sync them, but it is time consuming.