Syncing 3 iPods

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by t.ara, Jul 25, 2009.

1. t.ara

t.ara Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    We currently have like 3 iPod Touches in this house and Only one computer with itunes.

Each iPods have different apps and I don't wanna transfer purchases from all apps to my iTunes.

I was wondering if there is a way that I can sync only 1 app to my iPod with out it "removing" my apps on my iPod I don't wanna transfer to the iTunes?

If you need me to explain me or If you don't understand please let me know.
  2. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can you elaborate a little more and what is so bad about syncing apps to itunes that way if you have to restore you will have all your apps backed up?
  3. t.ara

t.ara Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Well the apps from the other 2 iPods are not mine and I don't like the games on it.
    I just wanna be able to sync one app to there iPod with out it removing there apps.
  4. kmalino66

kmalino66 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have the same problem because when i got my new one and gave my old one to my sis, I renamed hers and synced my ipod to my last backup. Ever sceine every new app we get goes on both ipods when we get new ones and sync them.
    Is this what you were talking about?
  5. dlstc

dlstc Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Create a library for each device. Add only those apps and music you want to the new library. I've done it and it works.