Synchstep not working right

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by EzE, May 18, 2008.

1. EzE

EzE New Member

So i just got synchstep and i did the set up.....i got bea tunes and made a playlist, analyzed and, then synced my ipod......all together ive jogged about an hour and a half today trying to get the son of a b*tch to work and its finally startin to piss me off.........im jogging on a road with a steady pace cuz my feet match with the metronome sound, but ill be damned if any music comes on...........no music will play unless im walking, and thats gay.........so if any one can help me on this id be greatly appreceative
  2. kolywater

kolywater New Member

first off, it doesn't work with running yet, only walking. so if you're getting it to work with running, cool, but it doesn't officially work with running.

second, if the metronome is on but no songs are playing, that means none of your songs match your pace. add more songs to your synchstep playlist.

running version is written now, but needs more testing before a release.
  3. Oodles

Oodles New Member

whats up with this app? i click set up, takes me to the website i enter my email(done this multiple times now) and it says thanks. but no email comes. wtf?
  4. kolywater

kolywater New Member

new version is coming out

hey, sorry about that, but a new version is coming out this month so the old version basically isn't going to work anymore.

i'm in the process of setting up an LLC, but that's taking longer than expected.

i'll have synchstep removed from cydia until the new version is out.

best,
    greg
  5. Oodles

Oodles New Member

Its cool man, thanks for clearin that up for me. lookin forward to it