Sync Music from iTunes to Touch or iPhone Wirelessly with WiFi (request)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gurprizzle, Apr 27, 2008.

1. gurprizzle

gurprizzle New Member

As the name of this thread can tell, can someone make an application for both iPhone and iPod Touch so you can sync music wirelessly from your iTunes library through a WiFi connection in your home?

I know this might have been made, but the apps I have seen are either for Macs Only (WiSync) or you have to use WinAMP (which lacks the GUI of it) and some plugins with it and such...

--OR--

Could someone make a Widnows Vista version of WiSync, I would pay via PayPal like $10 to whomever can make a Windows Vista Version of WiSync, preferrably the creator of the program with a great looking GUI.

Thanks, Gurprizzle.

EDIT: I read the official WiSync site saying exactly this:

"And for those of you who are windows users, you can rejoice, because we will finally have windows support in the next 2 weeks. Those of you who use linux, support for your OS will come even sooner than that!"

I will indeed donate the owner $10 for this huge app, means alot to me. lol kthnx.
  2. The Ax

The Ax Banned

Look up ad-hoc
  3. errrick

errrick Active Member

this is going to be my next app after iSlsk release.

so you will be able to copy your mp3 wirelessly via WinSCP, and then by running this app on your ipod/iphone, you'll be able to import this songs to the music library, and manage all your songs like deleting, editing and such.

stay tuned

Please Register or Log in to view images