Sync bug

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cos0123, May 7, 2010.

1. cos0123

cos0123 New Member

My ipod touch 3g 32 Gb works fine but i have a big syncronization problem. Often syncro stop before time and a shown message says "unable to read or write on disc". The most of mp3 songs (all ripped by windows media player and played fine by computer) have pauses in the middle or disturbs. It happens if i use a new notebook (windows 7) or another quite good (windows vista), I can't use theese.
    I' ve got a very old computer (Windows xp and Usb 1)I installed itunes, tried anyway and syncro works fine with usb 1 ports but data transfer is very slow. I bought this computer 9 years ago and i keep it alive just for this job. Is there anybody running windows vista or seven who know a way to fix this bug? Apple replaced my ipod 2 times but always the same problem. Both Italian Apple on line support and local area service just spoke about a lot of tries without a vaild solution. Thx for answer.
  2. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Backup your music and apps and movies on your newer computers and totally reinstall itunes... Remove all the .dll files and stuff and start anew with itunes. This should work.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. cos0123

cos0123 New Member

I already removed ituned and reinstalled it.
    Nothing changed.
    But you spoke for a deeper job.
    What do you mean for remove dll and other stuff?
    Thx for your answer.