SYDNEY PEOPLE HEEEELP!! PLEASE... student card

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by neverover, Sep 20, 2008.

1. neverover

neverover Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    so, here goes. i wanna buy my ipod touch in sydney townhall. i asked about the student discount, they say, they're giving a 10% for ipod touch IF u have a student card. im giving my student card, but they say, my student card cannot be used for the discount, because im an indonesian student, and they need the australian student card.
    soooooo, is there anyone here who is generous enough to borrow me their student card? its not a fraud, because im 17 yo too, im a 12th grade student.
    if u wanna borrow urs, then u can pm me, and ill give you my number. once u text me ur number, im gonna call you and make an appointment in that apple store. ill be there on time, and we'll gonna come in together to buy my ipod touch (its gonna be 100% my money, i promise

Please Register or Log in to view images

). so ur with ur student card, and me with my ipod touch.

....and sorry if i cant give you any money. u see, im kinda broke

Please Register or Log in to view images

, cos my bday is in the next 6 month... what i had is the left of last year T.T
  2. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    im in sydney too, with a student card, cant you say something about racial descrimination since they wont let you have 10% off caus your indonesian? you could always ask one of your friends/neighbours or something couldnt you?
    caus it would save you a good $50