SWOD From Changing WEB APP ICON!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by EMForce, Jun 19, 2008.

1. EMForce

EMForce New Member

yes you heard correct dont know what went wrong but i change a web app icon and then went to customize to respring and it was on the screen for way to long so i did it manual reboot and when it came on there it was SWOD. but its all cool i wanted that to happen sometime soon i used Ziphone and after all the threads and negative information ive wanted to go for iliberty and try out cydia. also i had a 5 icon dock so guys watch out with free board. i didnt have alot of apps just to pages.well here starts my all niter
  2. noobishipodkid3434

noobishipodkid3434 Banned

You can still use Installer, when jailbreaking with iLiberty+ just check off the option.

Please Register or Log in to view images

You also can install Cydia through Installer.
  3. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Customize is what probably really gave u the SWOD
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Why must it be an all-nighter? iLiberty+ is very simple, and you don't have to have Cydia.
  5. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of Cydia myself, and I have to agree with you on the all nighter part, it should take you less than a couple hours if you don't run into any problems. Once I got SWOD while Ste was down so I rejailbroke it like 5 times alternating between ZiPhone and iLiberty+ cause I kept on thinking I was doing something wrong but really Ste was just down, and they host like 80% of all the apps.