Switching ZiPhone To iLiberty, Need Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by IpodTouchMexico, Mar 27, 2008.

1. IpodTouchMexico

IpodTouchMexico New Member

Hey, im switching to iLiberty from Ziphone, i have an iphone on 1.1.4, bought it 2 weeks ago, just a question, is there anythin like Refurbish on the iLiberty? thanks for your support-
  2. saysay

saysay New Member

No but you can load payloads like Cydia. Sorry but a question to you...will "Refurbish" restore it to the original 1.1.4 fw?
  3. IpodTouchMexico

Refurbish sets iphone in DFU mode, and it restores every lock on your iphone, it works in case you want to return it to apple store or something, makes it like OOB
  4. saysay

saysay New Member

oh but I'm talking ipod touch. Will it be a safe restore alternative to itunes?
  5. IpodTouchMexico

it doesent restore, just restores locks and puts your device in DFU mode so that you can then restore to any firmware on itunes
  6. saysay

saysay New Member

Thanks. iLiberty+ works great. I just don't see why you can't have both ziphone and iliberty+ (e.g. use ziphone to refurbish)
  7. IpodTouchMexico

yeah,, just wanted to see if iLiberty had the option so i could delete Z but whhtever, ill stick with both.
  8. zdurneda

zdurneda New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I restored my ipod touch after jailbreaking with Ziphone 2.6.b. After several attempts to rejailbreak using iliberty, my ipod touch seems to get stuck in the screen showing the apple and the processing circle. How long should the iliberty jailbreak take?
  9. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    spinning cog

well that depends, is it overlapping the apple symbol or at the bottom of the screen?
  10. zdurneda

zdurneda New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It is overlapping the apple symbol. At first it was moving as if it was processing, then it appeared to stop moving and was just stationary over the aplle symbol.