switching from windows to mac

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by audirtbiker, Nov 7, 2007.

1. audirtbiker

audirtbiker New Member

hey guys ill be getting a macbook this christmas and was wanting to make sure that i can transfer over without a problem right?

like ive jailbroken my ipod on my vista laptop and as long as i download winscp on a mac i can still open it up and edit files right?

also what other things will i be able to do with my mac that i cant do now on my vista

thanks guys
  2. pjbarnoy

pjbarnoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There's no WinSCP for Mac, but there is Cyberduck and Fugu.

And don't worry, you'll be fine with the switch.
  3. flash84x

flash84x New Member

well, itunes will work a lot better, the pc version sucks, i hate it, the mac version runs better imo.... as far as what can you do with the mac that you couldnt do with vista... im not sure what the answer would be as i am not a full on mac user... expose? lol i do like that feature a lot, another great benefit of OS X is that it is unix based, so if you are a *nix fan you will love that, which is my favorite aspect of OS X

but also remember, you can always dual boot with vista, so anything you cant do in OS X you can still obtain with your vista insall

but overall, the question is usually reversed "what cant i do with my mac, that i can do with vista"

which should really be "what cant i do with OS X that i can do with vista" and my answer to that would be, playing some of the latest games