Switcheasy Shipping Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Axis, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    A few days ago, I purchased the Switcheasy RebelSerpent for the iPhone 3GS. The case looks incredibly sleek, and I will probably post a review of it when I can. However, there is a slight issue. After the transaction (via PayPal) I received an email with a tracking number (for USPS) and a note telling me to expect 2-5 business days for its arrival. Unfortunately, even after 3 days, the tracking number is not recognized by USPS. I sent an email to switcheasy and I am awaited a reply. I have heard a few Switcheasy shipping horror-stories, but most of them were for shipments to Canada. Whatever happens, I don't want my new iPhone to be unprotected for long.

Here are some shots of the case:

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. michio

michio New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    +1 to horror stories to Canada as I am one of them >.< it has been almost 25 days since they said they shipped my Capsule Neo, I had already purchased the same case from a different store at a lower price and received it faster. I have asked for a refund and they said they'll give me it one once they receive back the package but I have yet to even receive it yet.

3. pmartin35

pmartin35 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    They don't ship to Canada...