SwitchEasy Rebel Touch or Otterbox Defender???

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by CAxJESTER, Mar 27, 2009.

1. CAxJESTER

CAxJESTER New Member

I'm trying to decide between a SwitchEasy Rebel Touch case or an Otterbox Defender case for my iPod Touch 2g. Right now I'm leaning towards the Rebel Touch, but I heard the screen protector that comes with it is garbage. So I was thinking about getting a full body ZAGG InvisibleShield also. This would protect my ipod while I'm waiting for one of the cases to come and it would work as a good screen protector. Would the InvisibleShield fit under the Rebel Touch case nicely? Any pros, cons, stuff to convince me, or stuff to unconvince me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Jailbreakipodtouch2g

Jailbreakipodtouch2g Member

get the rebel touch its amazing I love the case feels very protected and looks badass also stay away from invisible sheild it stinks the stuff you spray on got into my home button and I had to get my ipod replaced
  3. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

otterbox defender. rebel touch is overrated. why would you want something everybody has?
  4. CAxJESTER

CAxJESTER New Member

what screen protector should i use?
  5. Wiizz

Wiizz New Member

Also wondering what screenprotector I should get. I have a RebelTouch with no screenprotectors on at the moment, the case is fantastic, but the screenprotectors have dust on the membrane just after you take the protective layer off. So just be ready to buy 2 things if going for RebelTouch.

Also, don't forget to add your device to your settings.
  6. CAxJESTER

CAxJESTER New Member

Will the full body Zagg InvisibleShield fit under the SwitchEasy Rebel Touch or should I only use the front part of the Zagg InvisibleShield?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Please does anyone know if the Zagg InvisibleShield will fit under the SwitchEasy Rebel Touch?
  7. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I heard it doesn't fit on too well........
    (youtube)
  8. xvenom89

xvenom89 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Switcheasy NeoTouch. That's all. Otterbox is good but too bulky.
  9. fructose

fructose New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It depends. Do you want something that'll protect your iPod so much? So much that there'd be some bulk? Or just go with something that'll protect your iPod regularly? I own both cases, and I liked the RebelTouch more for various reasons. One reason I didn't like the Defender case was because the screen on the case kept on sticking to my screen, creating bubbles.
  10. tamachanusko

tamachanusko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi,

Hmm You should get the SwitchEasy Neo Touch... Rebel Touch is a Hype and everyone buys it i dont know why.. looks like crap to me..

Neo Touch Protects your Itouch and its nice to carry.. The Screen guard is alright... many accessories inside.. ( Video dock, 2x Silcon case, Adapter, 2x Screen guard [ they give 2 probably because u might screw up the first time

i know i did. ] )

Trust me

i have one and i love it

only downfall is that putting on the case is hell annoying.. took me 4 tries but yeah.. Follow the Instruction and dont worry to much about your itouch and it will fit.

Oh and i heard that Invisible Shield doesnt fit with Rebel and Neo Touch Case.