SwitchEasy NeoTouch observation

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Celestial, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Celestial

Celestial New Member

Guys, i have observed something which i'm not sure is just me or is really true. I recently switched from a normal silicon case to the SwitchEasy NeoTouch. The silicon case was just a basic clear silicon case that covered the iPod except for the screen, even the black parts of the face, leaving just the screen. As you probably know, the neo doesn't cover the face at all, only the chrome. I noticed that with the silicon case, everything was a bit "sluggish" i.e playing games, opening apps, etc...BUT, when i changed to the Neo, everything was really fast! I don't know if its just the sleekness of the case that's making me think this way, or is it that the silicon case i had before trapped way too much heat between the iPod and itself, making things slow?
  2. joorowned

joorowned New Member

I think it was all in the mind. There is no evidence that silicon decreases your ipod touch's processor. I guess you just thought it seemed faster because you got a cool new case

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. meepo

meepo New Member

nah its you, if anything the silicon case trapped in less heat than the neo.