SwitchEasy is THE BEST!!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by aw2509, Jan 28, 2009.

1. aw2509

aw2509 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    IMO, if anyone is wondering what case to buy... Get something from SwitchEasy. They have awesome products, and has anyone else dealt with their Customer Service?? It's great. They take care of their customers.

It's a bummer that other companies out there do not have a business model like these folks have.

Just throwing my opinion out there, Any questions, pm me.
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yep, you couldn't be more right. They have great cases like the RebelTouch and NeoTouch.
  3. tlxxxsracer

tlxxxsracer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just got a neotouch case today. And... it looks great, but many problems Im having. The silicon sleeve is way loose and bunches up when trying to put the H-Fram on it. I havent even gotten the H-frame on, and while trying to put it on carefully, one edge of the frame put a little tear in the silicon. I didnt even get 2 protective shields either. Very frustrating, and im a pretty patient person. So i dont know what I'll do. I got the white one, because ive seen and heard some things about the black silicon not being quite right, now it seems to me that my white isnt right
  4. joorowned

joorowned New Member

It's all about personaly opinion. I knew i always wanted a flip leather case because I wanted the screen to be protected, and personally I think it is the best case too. It all depends what you like and what you want.
  5. Celestial

Celestial New Member

Apparently, SwitchEasy is gonna "personally" ship a replacement neotouch to Australia. I really think they're great for this, HOWEVER, i don't know if they will really ship it to me

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Celestial

Celestial New Member

Are you serious? You have got to be kidding...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    OH YEAH CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? Does it matter if you type the address wrong...? Like, if you don't follow the strict standard format of writing the address?
  7. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think they can figure out what you mean, but you should email them just in case.
  8. dagr8est

dagr8est Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I got a SwitchEasy Colors case today, but my dumbass got the wrong one! I got the 3g case on accident from mygearstore.com. I got it today, opened it, and I was so pissed lol. Oh well, didn't cost that much I may just sell it and get the 2g touch one in a few days. From the looks of the iPhone case it looks like it's a quality product, so I can't wait to get the 2g touch version!
  9. Celestial

Celestial New Member

that zoltan guy said he would send me a replacement neotouch. Do you think he really will? i live in Australia, he said he would

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Coth

Coth New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I managed to get a hold of one through a Uk distributer, cost £20.00 not bad considering the quality of the case, It was easy to put on, but I had some problems alligning the power button.