SwitchEasy + Invisible Shield = overkill?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by chitown72, Oct 10, 2008.

1. chitown72

chitown72 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok guys I just got a 2nd gen ipod touch and I am looking to keep it looking good and in good shape. Would putting an invisible shield on it and putting it in a switcheasy case be overkill? Has anyone done this? thanks
  2. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

won't fit correctly. I reccomend just buying the switcheasy case... then the invisible shield won't be needed.
  3. nsx_23

nsx_23 New Member

Interesting question. I currently have a BSE on the back of my 2nd gen touch, and was wondering how would the Switcheasy case fit over that. I'm just using a generic cheapo silicone skin off ebay at the moment.
  4. borgqueen

borgqueen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I bought the front only of the inviisable shield and a switcheasy case got the case and shield is on the way and this combo should work fine as the case comes with a shield but the finger smudges show up on the case shield and I like the invisible shield better as it was on my 1st gen ipod and is on my psp.

Resistance is Futile!!!
  5. chitown72

chitown72 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    maybe i will just order the front protector from IS and the switcheasy case. Id assume that the one that comes with switheasy case isnt very good quality
  6. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    well it might be good quality just it might get finerprints too easily on the screen
  7. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The switch easy case comes with a really bad screen protector for the front of the screen. But i just used a Belkin screen protector. Didn't have anything on the back though, it was already scratched when i got it, i don't think it matters if the backs scratched.