Switcheasy Colors vs. Contour Flick?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by jkwonman, Apr 24, 2009.

1. jkwonman

jkwonman New Member

Which one should i get? the contour flick's probably going to be cheaper, but is slightly used. i'm sorta leaning towards the colors case because it's new, and includes 2 screen protectors.

EDIT: i also might get a merkury case from radio shack.

prices: merkury: 5 dollars
    Contour flick: 6-10 bucks
    Switcheasy colors: 15 bucks
  2. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

hmm, i am not sure about the contour flick. haven't heard much bout it. but i do know the switcheasy colors is top notch and comes with so much.

do not get the merkury. it is a name i haver never heard of. (which is probably not a lot but could mean so much). you need to buy from a respected company to gactually get your money's worth. for something cheap, it will obviously not last long. http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116425
    that thread just shows how crappy the case could be.

me though, i would say go for the colors. the colors available are not my thing, but the simplicity and the packins are definitely great.
  3. jkwonman

jkwonman New Member

alright, thanks. the contour IS really cheap (around 7 bucks), and compared to the retail price, which is about 35, it is a steal. and i've also heard tons of positive reviews for the contour, so i still might be gettin that.
    The only turnoff for the colors is the home button thing, which throws off the whole case for me..
  4. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    EDIT: Sorry i replied to the wrong thread, it happens when you have so many different topics going on. Anyways i would get the colourstouch, the contour flick is pretty much a back coverer, the the bottom half of it would break really easily.
  5. jkwonman

jkwonman New Member

Not to sound like a dick, but I said the colors case, not the neo. And second of all, I was talking about the contour flick, which I said was cheaper than both of my other choices since it's used. But you do have a point with the screen protectors and the thickness of the cases. However, the flick would be about half the price of the colors case, which brings up my other question; what are some cheap, decent screen protectors? Thanks for the help people.
  6. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The InvisbleSHIELD.