SwitchEasy Capsule vs. DLO Jam Jacket

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dwonder3, Jan 29, 2008.

?

SwitchEasy vs Jam Jacket

1. SwitchEasy Capsule

21 vote(s)
    91.3%
  2. DLO Jam Jacket

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Whats a better case in your opinion? The SwitchEasy Capsule or the DLO jam jacket? Not judging by price but by looks, included accesories, features, protection and anything else.

I think I'll get one or the other but I want your opinion. If there's a case you like more, post it!!!

Thanks for your opinion.
  2. FR3AK 0NA L3A5H

FR3AK 0NA L3A5H New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    where do you live because i think switch easy only ships in us
  3. dwonder3

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah no worries. I live in MI.
  4. saysay

saysay New Member

ugh...out of all cases why would you want the jam jacket? unless you absolutely need to store your ibuds on the back...
  5. dwonder3

Device:
    iPod touch
    I thought the jam jacket was a pretty good case. lol. I guess not.
  6. xJustin

xJustin New Member

I use that one and it's been a great case. I haven't really tried any other cases but the cord management is about as good as it gets

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. saysay

saysay New Member

It is a good case. It's just my opinion that something like this defeats the purpose of a sexy device and turns it into a silicone cordwrapping monster

. I can't say there's any good aesthetic design (functional design is pretty nice though).
  8. bindle

bindle Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    love the jam jacket, picked it up last week. it's very nice to hold and it's not annoying rubbery like other cases, good material. don't feel like i'm gonna drop it. and i thought the earphones thing in the back would be annoying, but it's quite awesome. holds the earphones nicely (no more wrapping them around the device), and it gives the device more depth so it sits in my hand nicely. definitely not intrusive as pictures may suggest. the case protects it nicely, gives it a more secure feeling in your hand, and the cord management i think is incredible.

i'd feel much better dropping my ipod touch in this case than those airtight hard plastic ones...impact would go right to the ipod

9. upd

upd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    After owning the Switch Easy Capsule Limited Edition for about a month now, I'm most certainly not impressed with it at all. It is a wonderful dirt magnet, and feels like cheap plastic. Certainly not 30 bucks worth of plastic. Plus, to attach my Touch to my car, I need to take it out of the case because the car adaptor is too big and the case limits the space to the original dock connector provided by Apple.

It is secure, but the back of the case pops off every now and then. The provided back protector is total crap, and upon removing left stickiness where it wouldn't stick properly.

So. I'm ordering an Invisible Shield some time soon. I don't care too much for a case right now, as I take care of my iPod and don't let it drop. Besides, the Invisble Shield adds extra grip from what I hear.
  10. saysay

saysay New Member

Doesn't it come with a dock adapter to fit it?? Also if you're gonna get teh invisibleshield, get the bodyguardz instead. Better deal b/c you get 2 instead of "lifetime warranty", it's much clearer and thicker (IS has dimples and wavyness and feels tackier).