SwitchEasy Capsule Touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by bang_roc, Dec 5, 2007.

1. bang_roc

bang_roc New Member

on iLounge, they featured a new ipod touch case called Capsule touch from Switcheasy. heres the link:
    http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/firstlooks/
    scroll down to view the case

supposedly it is not out yet, but they have released the cases for the the new gen nanos. was wondering if anyone else had any information on this case or when it comes out. i plan on buying this case as a sub for my iClear lol

any info would be great-thanks!
  2. nolanb2

nolanb2 New Member

Wow that looks great!! I wish I knew more about it, including when I can expect these to be available so I can get one! I can't wait to see if anyone has some info about this.. Thanks for showing that to me!
  3. bang_roc

bang_roc New Member

haha no problem, im guessing best bet is to wait for ther website to release any info on its release date. looks damn sexy in the limited edition black X]
  4. PCKid

PCKid New Member

They look sweet. I have ordered one of these in orange http://www.senacases.com/Products/IPOD-TOUCH-CASES_2/Premium-Stand-Case-for-iPod-Touch

They hold credit cards and some bills. Had a similar one from Vaja Cases 2 years ago for my iPaq PDA. Very useful. However it's been 4 weeks and my order still shows pending. No mention on there website that it is not available. Still waiting for an answer to where it is. But these look cool. Specially in black. I'm a sucker for cases. Had 6 different ones for my iPod 30gig Gen 5. Sold it on ebay with everything at a huge loss. The price of owning the latest Geek stuff all the time.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Have also just ordered the Ultra Black Limited Edition from SwitchEasy. Looks awesome. Probably get here before the Sena one as still have had no reply from them as to when shipping. Whereas from Switcheasy within half an hour I had a reply and acceptance of my order and shipping immediately. Only $3 shipping and that's to Australia. Half a mind to cancel the Sena one. They don't exactly follow up your request for shipping info.
  6. bang_roc

bang_roc New Member

DOOODE-tell me where u ordered it?!?!??!?! hahah pls!! i wanna order mines too asap-was it from the website itself? and how much was it for the limited edition?plsssssss

7. kcl38

kcl38 New Member

The Ultra-black looks amazing. I'm deciding between this and the iSkin, I think this looks far better though.

8. PCKid

PCKid New Member

Yeah from the website $26.99 for Limited Edition. Plus $3 shipping anywhere in the world. This is the best I've seen so far for cases. Have also orderd a Sena wallet case but there correspondence is weak. They don't respond re shipping as mine has said pending for 4 weeks now and I keep asking them when it's going to ship but get no reply. Paypal have taken my money though. So be careful if you order from them.
    "Update" Finally heard from Sena. Reckon they have been flat out and have now shipped my wallet case. So I will have 2 cases. One Shell and one wallet. In the meantime to get me by I bought a Belkin Leather flip over one with Velco strap. It's really sweet. Kinda didn't need the other ones but I like to change cases around. Also whilst the Sena one is nearly identical to the Belkin it has the advantage over the Belkin one in that the folder flap has as slit to hold bills and credit cards.

Attached Files:

9. bang_roc

bang_roc New Member

ahhh nice nice. i havent checkd there website in awhiles and didnt know if it was up. sweeet imma order mines next week-pay day! woot woot. lol. post some picks when u get urs-so we can spread the word of this awesome-o case hhaha. i would get a wallet case, but i prefer hard cases over leather/and silicone. bad experiences with both lol. but gratz man on the limited edition case!
  10. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Looks like a really nice case.

Please post pics of it when you get it!