switch easy rebel serpant

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by russuk1, Feb 7, 2010.

1. russuk1

russuk1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After having the neo on my ipod touch worked great

Please Register or Log in to view images

so i opted for the rebel serpent for my iphone it seems to fit ok but not as good as the neo did also the switch easy screen protectors where useless both had defects witch made them un usable

Please Register or Log in to view images

so what screen protectors do u find work the best with these cases thanks Russ.
  2. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    the only screen protector I've ever used and actually liked are the Zagg ones. they're a bit pricy though. $20 for just one but they come with a warranty and if you make a mistake applying it you can remove it, spray it clean and try again. The only reason I stopped using mine was my daughter peeled it off and lost it so i couldn't send it in for a new one.
  3. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    zagg says that you can only reapply it within 3-5mins of it on the device. The warranty doesnt cover application mistakes
  4. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    thats still better than any other one which only give you one chance to get it right or throw it in the trash
  5. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    switcheasy mirror one is reapply able. I had one mirror one for a while and i removed it, washed, reapplied. Adhesive was pretty good
  6. russuk1

russuk1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just to update switcheasy have sent me a full replacement free of charge allthough even the new case does not completly cover the chrome parts like my neo did if anything the new case is much worse but the screen protectors are fine this time.