Sweet Iphone Update 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by superdude101, Dec 30, 2007.

1. superdude101

superdude101 New Member

2. JustinCarpenter

JustinCarpenter New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    That is awesome. I probably still won't update until they offer really good features (Google maps addition looks cool), and it is easy to jailbreak.
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Let's just hope the jailbreak devs break 1.1.3 as fast as they did for 1.1.2 - last time they had the jailbreak for 1.1.2 BEFORE it was officially released...
  4. -Sean-

-Sean- New Member

I hope this gets jailbroken.
  5. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

lol looks like every1 is divided on that page... people say its fake cuz it has the nate symbol on the corner... but thats probly leftover from 1.1.2 my notes stayed the same when going from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 (full restore) so i guess the info apple backs up includes the carrier icon
  6. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I probably won't upgrade unless they do something which will make a difference. Not just fix bugs but also maybe make it fast or use less battery and give it some more features. Too much work jailbreaking again and then getting all my apps and theme going. Plus the slight risk in it somehow screwing up and not being detected by the computer for a restore which happened to me when a program swcrewed my iPod but then it ended up fixing after about 10 or 15 minutes..