SwapTunes on 2.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by GeneralDuctape, Nov 29, 2008.

1. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So I just got back from vacation (left late last week) today, with hopes to go and update to 2.2 and jailbreak (I didn't have my computer with me on vacation). Realistically all the apps that I have now will get ported one day so I don't really have any questions about it. The only question I have is for people running 2.2 jailbroken; Is there a swaptunes on Cydia?

The reason I ask this is because 1) my friend is a really good one and is letting me get some of his music so I like swaptunes and 2) because I don't really want to update and what not only to find that it isn't there yet. Yeah I know, not a big deal if it isn't, but if someone could answer then that'd be nice. Thanks in advance for any useful answers

GeneralDuctape
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

SwapTunes is not a firmware dependent application until they change the music directory (which is unlikely).
  3. GeneralDuctape

GeneralDuctape New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright thanks much man...

I asked that because I remember back on 1.1 something, they had multiple ones for different firmwares
  4. ripped5

ripped5 New Member

so does it work, bc I haven't been able to get it to work successfully on 2.1