Swap library help! all my media & apps is GONE!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by sprint_user, Aug 24, 2008.

1. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    OKy im at my friends house and i got SwapLibrary to so if it works, after about 5 min of fooling around with it I look on my iPod and all the music and vids are gone. Also, the apps just crash at the loading screen. My question is: When I get back to my house, Will all the things sync back on or will I have to restore and loose all my j'break stuff?
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    um, did you open up swaptunes again?
  3. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    It deleted all of my stuff so I dont want to you!!!!!!!
  4. andydam123

andydam123 Member

What did you say? I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your last post.
  5. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    okay, um i don't know what you mean, but if you still have all your jailbroken apps and only your appstore apps and media are gone, then yeah, they will resync.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    okay, um i don't know what you mean, but if you still have all your jailbroken apps and only your appstore apps and media are gone, then yeah, they will resync.

EDIT: auctually, go into your settings and then about and see if it still there.
  6. Blaze_Blaster

Blaze_Blaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i know. when you use swaptunes it swaps your media. so im assuming you want it back? you used the app again to bring it back? this happened to me, i held the home button in the media player until it crashed then, when i opened it again my music was back. i dont know about the apps, but i think they'll sync again
  7. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

SSH into /var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control and see if there is a folder named "Music_2" or something like that. Open it, if there is, and open one of the Fxx folders. If there is Music in it, delete the "Music" folder in /var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control and rename "Music_2" to "Music". Reboot, and your music should be back.
  8. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    i uninstalled it
  9. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Wow... It's supposed to open up and crash like that. It's swapping the libraries. Same with SwapBookmarks on 1.1.x. You open the app up, and it 'crashes' back to SB. That's how it swaps. There's nothing wrong with it. You just need to tap it again, and your stuff will be back most likely. If not, you're screwed. Lol. Not really. Just do what Gity said.