Supreme Preferences: Lost Icons!! Please Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by scrambleman, Jun 9, 2010.

1. scrambleman

scrambleman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have iphone 3G with 3.1.2 update. I went into my supreme preferences 3.0 and went under passcode restrictions to make adjustments to certain icons like my MMS, my contacts, etc. Then below the restrictions said something about if the passcode is 4 digits less or 4 digits higher,there could be a problem, so I have a 4 digit passcode and didn't think anything of it. After I exited Supreme Preferences to go look at the changes; all of the icons that I wanted passcode to appear upon entry, were gone!!!! So I am missing my settings icon and my phone icon. How can I access my settings and change all of this. This is crazy and ridiculous. I am really trying not to do a restore. Has anyone had this happen??
    Welcome to all suggestions....Thanks...
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Have you checked to see if they were poofed? (SBSettings)
  3. scrambleman

scrambleman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thanks Mike for the response. My one and only response....lol Unfortunately I was having previous issues with Cydia, so I just had recovered from a restore, so SBSettings and SSH were not on my iphone. Any other ideas?? Manual install of SB Settings? If so what would recommend ? I appreciate the help!
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I have never used supreme preferences because of the fact it needs winter board but have you tried removing supreme preferences? Any ways, the .deb for SBSettings it at big boss site and use iFile or terminal to install.
  5. scrambleman

scrambleman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok thanks. Then what are the steps once SB settings is in my iphone?