Super Monkey Ball Vs. Enigmo

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by carter112233, Jul 24, 2008.

1. carter112233

carter112233 New Member

Super Monkey Ball Vs. Enigmo

First Up: Enigmo

Enigmo is very fun game. With it realistic graphics, very cool puzzles, and the amazing ability to save.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Most who first see Enigmo, even i did, would think that this game is boring and definitely not be worth buying. After i bought the game i was highly impressed and my beliefs about the game were completely turned around. The gameplay is amazing. Some people i hear complain about lag and things of that sort, but i have not experienced any problems like that. If you enjoy puzzles i would definitely buy.

Last Up: Super Monkey Ball

Super Monkey ball is also very entertaining. The graphics definitely stand out as the prestigious aspect of the game. The gameplay is also very amazing with its great use of the accelerometer.

It has good levels and luckily they mostly different and are not repetitive. The characters are standard and the music on opening screen is very amusing. The gameplay is very fun and it doesn't lag or freeze up like you think such a high graphic game would.

My Bias Opinion

My opinion is "my opinion" so don't criticize. First i would say that i think that that Enigmo is better because of a few of reason. First. i enjoy puzzles much much more than most things. Second, the lacking ability of saving on Super Monkey Ball. I also like the levels on Enigmo are verging on unsolvable taking a long time and still entertaining me. Super Monkey Ball is fun and all, don't get me wrong, but i just get tired of falling off after falling off. I would give Enigmo 4/5 and Super Monkey Ball a 3/5. I think i like Enigmo more because i enjoy puzzles like that a lot. I would recommend on buying either but if you enjoy puzzles i definitely would recommend Enigmo.

Attached Files:

2. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

smb is way better
  3. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    DO NOT post 3 threads on the same topic
  4. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

Device: