Super Monkey Ball Update...

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, Sep 1, 2008.

1. qasim

qasim New Member

If any of you have Super Monkey Ball, check your App Store cause there is an update! It includes two things- One a Help Button in the Main Page. If you open that you have two options: Tutorial, or Instructions

The Tutorial well help you get better and have a good feel for the game. You play an easy but long stage and they walk you through it. Instructions just give you lots of tips.

The next thing it has is very minor. It just changes the part where you select a world from easy and hard to numbers. For example, Monkey Island has 1-10 and you have to unlock 11-20. That's it. Nothing major

I just made this thread for info or for people who have trouble playing Super Monkey Ball.
  2. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    no calibration controls? wtf?
  3. qasim

qasim New Member

srry

yea i know.. i was actually hoping for that.. but no go.. lol.. gess we have to wait again!
  4. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well at least they have an update now...but ea controls aren't that hard...just got to get used to it

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    when i clicked on this i thought it would be another rumor about super monkey ball..

i am happy they ARE updating it because it started to look like they had abandoned it. Although the update isnt major at least now we know they might do another update.

Thanks for the information qasim! wouldnt have noticed this update till tomorrow probably
  6. qasim

qasim New Member

your welcome dude.. but i'm PRETTY sure they're working on an update to have callibaration controls (sorry for the spelling!)... i just wish they would make and update and add new levels! lol..
  7. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why is everyone so upset about calibration? It's fine for me, I prefer the extra sensitivity.

Anyways, yea, it's good to see an update, even if minor. That just shows that they haven't completely forgotten about updating the game. Hopefully some major updates will be given in the future.
  8. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    yeh i totally agree with the more levels.. even if we had to pay $1 for more it would be awesome because now i have completed (except one track) the game i hardly ever go on it
  9. qasim

qasim New Member

yea i agree with you COMPLETELY... I also don't play it as much and really wish more levels would be added!
  10. Red_Dr@gon

Red_Dr@gon New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    they have also included a resume feature in the game...when you press the "home" button and exit MSB and then relaunch the game again it asks you if you want to resume your previous game!